I will talk about a sport that I think we can have more fun.
We can play this sport in summer like to in winter.
There are competitions of two until six persons in the game.
This is a good team sport.
Somebody find that this sport is more hardest outside than inside.
The equipment necessary are ball & net.
Better way to win game is team spirit.
We become better when we begin playing younger.
This is a good sport to do social.
Finally, I find that it's a fabulous sport and it's my favorite sport.
Hello Roxanne:)
RépondreSupprimerI think your sport is soccer.I don't know that you play it.Are you in school team?So your riddle was very great and your blog too. You should go in my blog. Try to find my riddle and read my other article.See you later!
Hi Roxanne,
RépondreSupprimerCongratulation for the riddle, it is very good and little bit hard. Do the sport is the volly ball? I love the volley ball, I played when I was young.
Hello Roxanne !
RépondreSupprimerYou have a very beautiful article !
I think than your sport it's the Volley ball ?
I like this sport and i like play with you, my friend Roxanne. :)
Bye
Mélanie
Hello Roxanne,
RépondreSupprimerI agree with Mélanie and Audrey-Anne. Me too I think that you describe volleyball. Even if I am not the better, I like to practise this sport at the Centre Nature in St-Basile. I hope that we will still do it this summer. Would you like to be in a team next year at Cégep? See you tomorrow!
60 words
I am not sure but I think that you choose volleyball. I like to play this sport. When we play this sport together , we always have fun and I love this. I love this sport because it is a social sport and we can know new people. I hope that we will play again this summer.
RépondreSupprimer57 words