mardi 1 décembre 2009

China

The country that I would like to visit is China.
I think it is very interesting because their culture is different that us.
China is a country with more than 1 billion of population, so I suppose their cities are very impressive to see with a lot of persons in the streets.
We know that China is a country who develope a lot of technology but in the countrysides, the life is very different. This part of China doesn't live with a lot of technology.
The people don't have a lot of money and they don't live with the same lifestyle that the people in the cities.
I would like to learn the lifestyle in the cities and in the countrysides.
I suppose they don't have the same mentality for many differents things than us.
Finally, I would like to see The great wall of China.
I have seen many pictures and it looks really beautiful.

4 commentaires:

  1. This place have a interesting culture but, I think that China is not a country friendly and I think that you should give more information about this place.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hye roxanne !
    I'm supprise that you want to visit China !
    There is a lot of people for me in this country. But it's nice to learn about this culture, it's verry different than us like you said.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hello Roxanne!
    I am agree with you , China is very interesting and different than the others cultures.
    You have a beautiful text with the good arguments !
    Congratulation!
    I am very proud !

    31 Words

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. You're right Roxanne !
    I think that it could be nice to learn more about their culture and their lifstyle.It's sure that it's not same as ours.
    Nice text !

    RépondreSupprimer